3K5 Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bullet Club Thread

+5
ThreeKFive
Finn Balor
dallas_baseball
Jesterdude
Louisville_11_0
9 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Bullet Club Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Bullet Club Thread

Post by dallas_baseball Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:50 pm

First of you little shit leave my daughter out of this or I'll end your fucking career you dumb ass bitch. I don't care what the fans think they all can kiss my ass. You think I care about the fans..... no I don't all I care is about is winning titles and putting food on the table for my family
dallas_baseball
dallas_baseball

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfsFTW Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:50 pm

Balor, your digging a deeper hole for yourself and eventually u won't be able to get out and the authority will just be able to pick at you piece by piece without you being able to do anything. So just stop and we will let all this slide and there will be no heat between us. If you don't stop however I don't know about the rest of the authority but I will beat you down until you can't even go to the top rope and perform your finishing move
wolfsFTW
wolfsFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:53 pm

wolfsFTW wrote:Balor, your digging a deeper hole for yourself and eventually u won't be able to get out and the authority will just be able to pick at you piece by piece without you being able to do anything. So just stop and we will let all this slide and there will be no heat between us. If you don't stop however I don't know about the rest of the authority but I will beat you down until you can't even go to the top rope and perform your finishing move
Oh you mean the whole they are digging for your already dead career? You are just another mindless sheep Owens......you are just in this for your own personal gain....you see the Bullet Club is all about pleasing the fans....and the fans certainly aren't pleased by a Rolly Polly who needs to take a break 2 minutes into a match cause he's out of gas.
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:54 pm

dallas_baseball wrote:First of you little shit leave my daughter out of this or I'll end your fucking career you dumb ass bitch. I don't care what the fans think they all can kiss my ass. You think I care about the fans..... no I don't all I care is about is winning titles and putting food on the table for my family
The way you think getting food on the table is kissing ass for a living....which is certainly a interesting job my I say.....but how far will kissing ass get you in life.....does your wife also kiss your ass for money too Roman?
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfsFTW Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:57 pm

You seriously think I can only have short matches?, HA balor I challenge you to an iron man match on raw
wolfsFTW
wolfsFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by dallas_baseball Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:58 pm

First of all where would your ass be with your gay ass entracnr if it wasn't for me to tell Vince you bring you up. All that's right your ass would be in NXT still where you belong. Your a waste of a talent you should've even belong in the ring with me you're not even on my level Finn you make me sick.
dallas_baseball
dallas_baseball

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:58 pm

wolfsFTW wrote:You seriously think I can only have short matches?, HA balor I challenge you to an iron man match on raw
If that old bastard boss of yours is down I would be proud to make easy work of a man that really needs to learn what a treadmill is....

P.S. how does Vince McMahons ass taste? Laughing
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:01 pm

dallas_baseball wrote:First of all where would your ass be with your gay ass entracnr if it wasn't for me to tell Vince you bring you up. All that's right your ass would be in NXT still where you belong. Your a waste of a talent you should've even belong in the ring with me you're not even on my level Finn you make me sick.
I damn well know I have more talent than you...and the entire WWE universe knows it......And where would you been if wasn't for your kiss ass cousin the rock.....oh that's right..... failing to become a NFL superstar just like your cousin failed in the CFL......you are nothing but wannabe Goldberg who can't wrestle a match without putting the audience in a coma........
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfsFTW Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:01 pm

Oh you are a funny guy aren't you balor, you won't be laughing after i beat you 5-0 in our iron man match if Vince can make it official
wolfsFTW
wolfsFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:05 pm

wolfsFTW wrote:Oh you are a funny guy aren't you balor, you won't be laughing after i beat you 5-0 in our iron man match if Vince can make it official
If I recall I have already humiliated you....twice....maybe three times after making you almost p*ss yourself in the ring from that fake Undertaker......I know I could beat your slow ass in the ring over and over. Maybe I'll grab some popcorn when I pin your ass for the 50th time.
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by dallas_baseball Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:07 pm

Owens just stfu you're making no sense. And Finn you need to learn about how to get a life all you do is sit back and do shit all day. Come talk when you're in a title match or hold one. All wait you can't hold a title because your ass isn't a fighting champion you make me sick you should've never got in the ring with me tonight but then again you was just a little warm up for me anyways
dallas_baseball
dallas_baseball

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfsFTW Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:09 pm

Reigns don't tell me to stay, we meant to be a team
wolfsFTW
wolfsFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:10 pm

dallas_baseball wrote:Owens just stfu you're making no sense. And Finn you need to learn about how to get a life all you do is sit back and do shit all day. Come talk when you're in a title match or hold one. All wait you can't hold a title because your ass isn't a fighting champion you make me sick you should've never got in the ring with me tonight but then again you was just a little warm up for me anyways
Then how about you grow a pair of balls and be a fighting champion like these fans want and listen to what the fans want.....these fans want a champion that speaks for them.....a champion like Finn Balor.....Triple H....Dean Ambrose..or Daniel Bryan....give the fans what they want.....a title shot opportunity for Me or any of the other 3 members of Bullet Club.....but you won't do it.......you won't do it cause you don't have any balls to do something with that old bastard's Vince's approval......I wonder if your daughter is going to grow up to be just as much of a sissy as you are.....
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfsFTW Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:14 pm

(I meant to say stfu not stay, autocorrect fucked me XD)
wolfsFTW
wolfsFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by dallas_baseball Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:14 pm

OWENS STFU. YOU GIVE ME A HEADACHE WHEN YOU TALK... Finn no one on the bullet club deserve a title match all you guys do is jump people after a match like you slave Benje. That's why his ass got spear in the ring to night. Plus I have more things to worry about then yall bitch asses because yall a waste of my time you don't even put up a good fight hahaha the bullet club sucks more dick then a hooker on the side of the road hahahahahah
dallas_baseball
dallas_baseball

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfsFTW Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:17 pm

YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU REIGNS, I SUPPORT EVERYTHING THE AUTHORITY DOES BUT YOUR JUST INJECTING IT WITH POISON. THE ONLY REASON YOUR IN THE WWE IS BECAUSE OF YOUR FAMILLY AND THE ONLY REASON YOUR SUCCESSFULL IS BECASUE OF SETS ROLLING AND DEAN AMBROSE YOU MOTHER FUCKER
wolfsFTW
wolfsFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:17 pm

dallas_baseball wrote:OWENS STFU. YOU GIVE ME A HEADACHE WHEN YOU TALK... Finn no one on the bullet club deserve a title match all you guys do is jump people after a match like you slave Benje. That's why his ass got spear in the ring to night. Plus I have more things to worry about then yall bitch asses because yall a waste of my time you don't even put up a good fight hahaha the bullet club sucks more dick then a hooker on the side of the road hahahahahah
All you do is hide behind a suit........you hide behind suits 24/7.....maybe you should change your attire to being in a suit.....cause you are nothing but a YES man for Vince McMahon......I bet your wife wears the pants in your marriage too.....I wonder how she even puts up with your kiss ass.
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfsFTW Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:17 pm

GO FUCK YOURSELF
wolfsFTW
wolfsFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:18 pm

lol! Ha the authority is imploding from the inside. I love it lol!
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfsFTW Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:19 pm

(LOL ikr thought this would be a nice twist)
wolfsFTW
wolfsFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by dallas_baseball Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:24 pm

Owens Owens Owens owens. I don't need you in the Authority you're ass is lucky that Vince accepted your ass. I don't need your help. Me and brock can still win that match this week onsmackdown . Your a piece of shit. You lost a match that you had won from the being but you can't get the job down you piece of shit. And Finn go fuck yourself and leave my family out of this and last time I checked I make all the money my wife listen to me.
dallas_baseball
dallas_baseball

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:27 pm

Well as it appears Roman you are running out of allies...and certainly a 60+ year old man can't fight worth crap anymore.....so have fun watching that imaginary title slip from your hands...

P.S. Did you start your swim lessons yet to get get your championship back from the San Fransisco river? Laughing
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfsFTW Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:28 pm

You do need me in the authority it's you that needs to leave, even if you do stay in the authority I will take that title one day.....
wolfsFTW
wolfsFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by dallas_baseball Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:30 pm

Owens I don't need your ass in Authority. You couldn't even win a title match for your second day on the job so sftu you a piece of shit of a human and a no talented bitch of a superstar come talk when you win a title but that will never happened you will blow your chance like you did tonight a hahahahah
dallas_baseball
dallas_baseball

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesterdude Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:33 pm

Oh Vince, the children are bickering again. How do you expect to run a company let alone fight with the bullet club when you can't even control your own team?
Jesterdude
Jesterdude
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next