3K5 Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bullet Club Thread

+5
ThreeKFive
Finn Balor
dallas_baseball
Jesterdude
Louisville_11_0
9 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Bullet Club Thread Empty Bullet Club Thread

Post by Finn Balor Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:02 pm

Vince wants to be corrupt...Well the Bullet Club is here to make things right again.....Welcome the Revolution against the system....BULLET CLUB...FOR LIFE!!!
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Bullet Club Thread Empty Re: Bullet Club Thread

Post by Jesterdude Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:04 pm

We're Tired of your shit Vince. The Bullet Club will end your worthless authority. Oh and your Figure Head champ? he'll be lucky to walk when we're done with him.

Last edited by Jesterdude on Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jesterdude
Jesterdude
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:05 pm

Jesterdude wrote:Reigns if you want to be the champion you claim to be, then it's time to nut up or shut up. As U.S. Champion I've more than proved that I can beat you. You know what? You don't even have to put your meaningless title on the line. Just you and me 1 on 1, no bullshit and we'll see if you've got what it takes to stand up to The Game.
(I mean cut a bullet club promo)
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Bullet Club Thread Empty Santino what is going on here

Post by Snorlaxkitch1 Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:08 pm

What is this bullet club you speeeak of

Snorlaxkitch1

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:09 pm

Its a group against the Authority......The revolution against the corruption that is Vince Mcmahon
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Bullet Club Thread Empty Santino join bullet club?

Post by Snorlaxkitch1 Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:12 pm

Well may I join the bullet club with my cobra

Snorlaxkitch1

Back to top Go down

Post by ThreeKFive Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:17 pm

The bullet club will end faster then Triple Hs US Title reign which will end on Raw so you know
ThreeKFive
ThreeKFive
Admin

http://www.twitch.tv/threekfive

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:18 pm

ThreeKFive wrote:The bullet club will end faster then Triple Hs US Title reign which will end on Raw so you know
Triple H will still retain and Heck i bet your own son-in-law could run this company better than you could ever do. You are delusional to what these fans want....and that is a real Champion....one that isn't forced down these fans throats.....I think we speak for everybody that WE DONT WANT REIGNS!! #Downwiththesystem
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by ThreeKFive Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:20 pm

Balor you will face Reigns 1 on 1 in a non title match on Raw so you can put this silly fantasy away about being a champion
ThreeKFive
ThreeKFive
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesterdude Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:20 pm

And who do you got on deck for me old man?
Jesterdude
Jesterdude
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Louisville_11_0 Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:21 pm

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN..MY NAME IS PAUL HEYMAN, AND I AM THE ADVOCATE FO TEH BEAST INCARNATE, EH CONQUROR BROCKKKKKKK LLLLLESSSSSNAARRR. And it has coem to my notice that there has been a new group , a new faction you would say, commonly know as "the bullet club". No disrespect to any of you, but it appears that we have a problem. You see, you all have come here to start a new revolution, well brock is here to destroy that so called revolution you all have. Brock Lesner is here to do one thing and that is to become the next wwe undisputed world heavyweight champion. Since i am only the advocate of the beast, i have personally come to to forewarn "the bullet club" that if any of you would step in my clients way, then he will have no other choice but to permanently demolish and destroy any of you that would step in his way. My client will not wait for his opportunity, but take his opportunity and thus becoming the new wwe undisputed champion of the world.
Louisville_11_0
Louisville_11_0

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:22 pm

Louisville_11_0 wrote:LADIES AND GENTLEMEN..MY NAME IS PAUL HEYMAN, AND I AM THE ADVOCATE FO TEH BEAST INCARNATE, EH CONQUROR BROCKKKKKKK LLLLLESSSSSNAARRR. And it has coem to my notice that there has been a new group , a new faction you would say, commonly know as "the bullet club". No disrespect to any of you, but it appears that we have a problem. You see, you all have come here to start a new revolution, well brock is here to destroy that so called revolution you all have. Brock Lesner is here to do one thing and that is to become the next wwe undisputed world heavyweight champion. Since i am only the advocate of the beast, i have personally come to to forewarn "the bullet club" that if any of you would step in my clients way, then he will have no other choice but to permanently demolish and destroy any of you that would step in his way. My client will not wait for his opportunity, but take his opportunity and thus becoming the new wwe undisputed champion of the world.
Mr. Heyman we personally would not do such a thing to Lesnar. We want Reigns to be demolished just like Brock does. So we support you and Brock as long as it means destroying that little forced champion of Vince's.
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:23 pm

P.S Vince....Hope you enjoy your Limo now Very Happy Bullet Club Thread Bullet10
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:37 pm

So Reigns likes to go around with his little catch phrase "Believe That"..... Well pretty soon Roman we are going to make you "Believe In The Bullet Club".....because You have a target on your back.....a target that we will shoot down and leave you broken and battered.....The Bullet club is going to make things right.....and make these fans actually give a shit about the World Championship.....Bullet Club..FOR LIFE!!
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by dallas_baseball Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:47 pm

Fuck yall let fake club shit.. it's called do what you gotta do to get yourself to the top. Last time I checked you all are pussy attacking Mr after a match that yall have had nothing to do with. If me and brock have to team up to take yall out we will do so untill, if yall put your nose in my business again I'll leave yall helpless and you can BELIEVE THAT!!!!!
dallas_baseball
dallas_baseball

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:51 pm

dallas_baseball wrote:Fuck yall let fake club shit.. it's called do what you gotta do to get yourself to the top. Last time I checked you all are pussy attacking Mr after a match that yall have had nothing to do with. If me and brock have to team up to take yall out we will do so untill, if yall put your nose in my business again I'll leave yall helpless and you can BELIEVE THAT!!!!!
Do you really think these fans care about you Roman? They never have and never will give a shit about you.....but I can understand why you sold out to Vince.....because you knew that these fans don't like you. Every arena you go to you get boo'd out of the building....These fans don't deserve somebody who takes the easy way out and refuses to defend their title....You have put that belt to shame Roman.
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by dallas_baseball Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:54 pm

I give two fuck what the fans think I came bust a cap in yall ass then I leave that's all I got to. Worry about your ass and not mine
dallas_baseball
dallas_baseball

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:56 pm

dallas_baseball wrote:I give two fuck what the fans think I came bust a cap in yall ass then I leave that's all I got to. Worry about your ass and not mine
You're selfish Roman....and that's why these fans will never support a selfish sellout like you are....at least your cousin The Rock actually gives a shit about his fans and shows his appreciation to them......you could learn a thing or two from him.
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesterdude Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:57 pm

Hold on, hold on. Roman when did you get your degree in thuganomics? Was it the school of unoriginality or the school of only 5 moves?

Last edited by Jesterdude on Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jesterdude
Jesterdude
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:58 pm

Jesterdude wrote:Hold on, hold on. Roman when did you get your degree i thuganomics? Was it the school of originality or the school of only 5 moves?
Good one my man!
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by dallas_baseball Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:00 pm

Fuck the fans. My cousin can go make his own movies and retire all ready all he does is come back for a few month and then leaves he doesn't care he does it for the money. HHH shut your fucking mouth that's why your wife is a damn slur and doesn't know when to leave the street corner alone
dallas_baseball
dallas_baseball

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesterdude Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:04 pm

Tsk Tsk, Roman, big mistake. You hear that Vince your so called "Star" Just called your daughter a slut! Now Vince the question is are you man enough to do something about it.
Jesterdude
Jesterdude
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dallas_baseball Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:11 pm

Vincent don't give a fuck about his daughter he only cares about makkg money
dallas_baseball
dallas_baseball

Back to top Go down

Post by ThreeKFive Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:55 am

Tonight Triple H you defend your US Title against Brock Lesnar. Your buddy Dean Ambrose will face and lose to again John Cena. Finn you will have that 1 on 1 match with Reigns. I personally won't be there tonight as I'm going shopping for a new limo but don't think Roman will be left alone out there I called a favor in from a friend he will be there tonight.
ThreeKFive
ThreeKFive
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tommydurant89 Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:06 am

Last night, I had an offer to join the Bullet club and I didn't answer but now I will answer and my decision is no. I don't want to be part of a group of whinee little bitches. I might not be I  the authority but at the end of the day, Roman is family and I can't turn my back on him
tommydurant89
tommydurant89

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next