3K5 Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bullet Club Thread

+5
ThreeKFive
Finn Balor
dallas_baseball
Jesterdude
Louisville_11_0
9 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Bullet Club Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Bullet Club Thread

Post by dallas_baseball Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:19 pm

Owens do me a huge favor and stfu you said you was going win on smack down and lost I don't want to hear shit from you
dallas_baseball
dallas_baseball

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:32 pm

They reason why we are getting chance at a title shot is because we both have the confidence that we can beat Reigns for that title.....because after all......nobody wants somebody who is extremely cocky to be the world champion......
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by tommydurant89 Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:35 pm

So when will I get a chance
tommydurant89
tommydurant89

Back to top Go down

Post by dallas_baseball Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:38 pm

Smh. Yall don't understand no one is taking this title from. And on top of that yall just suck so what's the point if fight yall when ik i'ma win. I said it 100 times and I'll say it untill your get it throw your hard head skulls every one of yall are a waste of my time get a life no one is taking this title from me
dallas_baseball
dallas_baseball

Back to top Go down

Post by ThreeKFive Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:45 pm

Last time I checked Rock you lost a championship match to a minor title how about you try to be a little more impressive next time
ThreeKFive
ThreeKFive
Admin

http://www.twitch.tv/threekfive

Back to top Go down

Post by tommydurant89 Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:50 pm

Last time I checked. Balor lost to Roman and Owens lost in a minor title match. So we're even
tommydurant89
tommydurant89

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:03 pm

I think it's because me and Kevin have actually been trying to make a impact on the show recently.....and Vince might of finally seen the light and realized the fans deserve change from Roman......and I couldn't think of a better change than FINN BALOR as WWE World heavyweight champion....holding the prestigious WINGED EAGLE CHAMPIONSHIP!
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by dallas_baseball Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:34 pm

You and that bullshit of a title. Rocky... or should I say cousin last time I checked I defended my wwe heavyweight title against Kevin owens last week and still won. Who ever said I don't deserve to be champ well that's to bad because thanks to Vince he gave me that opportunity to win it in that ladder match and that's exactly what I did. I told the chance and hey who knew it only took me 5-10 mins to grab that title. yall just jealous ands that's ok. Maybe yall win it after I decided to retire a hahahahahah but that's not going happen
dallas_baseball
dallas_baseball

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:40 pm

dallas_baseball wrote:You and that bullshit of a title. Rocky... or should I say cousin last time I checked I defended my wwe heavyweight title against Kevin owens last week and still won. Who ever said I don't deserve to be champ well that's to bad because thanks to Vince he gave me that opportunity to win it in that ladder match and that's exactly what I did. I told the chance and hey who knew it only took me 5-10 mins to grab that title. yall just jealous ands that's ok. Maybe yall win it after I decided to retire a hahahahahah but that's not going happen
You are just as delusional as Vince Roman.....you don't get it do you? We aren't jealous of you having the belt....cause we could care less of you having the belt.....the thing that pisses me off is that you are so arrogant and so cocky that nobody can beat you....and that you don't even care about these fans.....but I guess you never had fans after you got boo'd out of Philly when you won the Royal Rumble.......and now that Vince isn't there to help you keep a hold of that brass ring...once I take that title from you...you will fall into obscurity like where you belong........I wonder if your daughter knows that you are such a prick.
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:44 pm

Also I think HHH deserves another opportunity for a crack at that US title......maybe you could give him a chance Vince...? Wink
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by dallas_baseball Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:52 pm

Finn. Finn listen my good man.... or should I say respect your champ we all know that Vince is going do everything in his powers to make sure I don't lose that belt to some low class wrestler like your dumb ass all you care about is beating someone but yet you keep losing. You shouldn't even talk about taking someone belt untill your ass gets on a winning streak hahahahah but that's not going happened you just suck more than Kevin Owens.
dallas_baseball
dallas_baseball

Back to top Go down

Post by tommydurant89 Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:44 pm

(Did I miss the stream)

tommydurant89
tommydurant89

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:53 pm

tommydurant89 wrote:(Did I miss the stream)

(no 3k is sick still so he isnt streamin today)
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by tommydurant89 Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:02 pm

(Oh, on his channel, it has a video that says from today so I thought he streamed)
tommydurant89
tommydurant89

Back to top Go down

Post by dallas_baseball Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:49 pm

I'm not defending my title in a steel cage match Vince I want a extreme rules match. Ik no one on this lame ass roster called raw and smackdown can beat me in a match you might as well give me the night off
dallas_baseball
dallas_baseball

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:07 pm

dallas_baseball wrote:I'm not defending my title in a steel cage match Vince I want a extreme rules match. Ik no one on this lame ass roster called raw and smackdown can beat me in a match you might as well give me the night off
Roman just because you haven't lost yet doesn't mean you aren't ever going to lose. Look what happened to some of the greatest undefeated legends...like Mike Tyson....Ronda Rousey...and even THE UNDERTAKER.....there's always a chance to lose any fight.....so don't get too snug with that title Roman.....because everybody loses eventually Wink
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by dallas_baseball Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:13 am

See I'm not like those lame sorry excuses wrestler and fighters ik what's I have to do to keep this title and that's to beat the living hell out of you till you can't kick out before 3. If I have to I'll end your career and 100% fine with that. Vince I got a surprise for you at extreme rules. But it's a secret you'll find out once I win hahahahaha
dallas_baseball
dallas_baseball

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfsFTW Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:03 am

Roman, u can't hide anything from the boss, u should know that by now. Plus me and balor made a mess of you after throwing you through a table on smack down so I would shut my mouth if I were you because we have proved that you can be destroyed
wolfsFTW
wolfsFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by dallas_baseball Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:14 pm

You should real live shut your mouth because you can't win a match s o do me a favor and mind your own damn business bitch that would make my life easier because you can't win a match like how you lied about saying I cheated the match was fair it was shane fault he got rejected from the match bitch
dallas_baseball
dallas_baseball

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfsFTW Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:56 pm

Wow, roman mind the language. I bet your daughter would be disappointed if she saw you use language like that
wolfsFTW
wolfsFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by dallas_baseball Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:18 pm

See that's all your ass can do is bring up my family and that's shit is getting old. Keep talking about my family ima beat the hell out of your dumb ass bitch.. DON'T EVER TALK ABOUT MY FAMILY
dallas_baseball
dallas_baseball

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfsFTW Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:30 pm

I'm just saying you wouldn't say things like that to your daughter at home would you?
wolfsFTW
wolfsFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by dallas_baseball Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:57 pm

Fuck you. I got a problem with you know since you always wanting to bring my family into this
dallas_baseball
dallas_baseball

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:07 pm

dallas_baseball wrote:Fuck you. I got a problem with you know since you always wanting to bring my family into this
Geez Roman do you kiss your wife with that filthy mouth of yours? Laughing
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by dallas_baseball Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:11 pm

I'm tired of your shit two finn. Vince give me a 2 on 1 handicap match who ever pins me I'll face for My title
dallas_baseball
dallas_baseball

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next