3K5 Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So My Thoughts on the whole Owens Situation (No Roleplay Here Please)

4 posters

Go down

So My Thoughts on the whole Owens Situation (No Roleplay Here Please) Empty So My Thoughts on the whole Owens Situation (No Roleplay Here Please)

Post by Finn Balor Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:33 pm

Ok so I'm going to be out of character for this one.....for awhile now I have been thinking about switching to Balor so I can start off as a good guy rather than a heel....However I want Owens to go out with a bang rather than on a Raw or Smackdown,etc....So do you guys have any ideas for a good way and epic that I can send off Owens & the nwo in a career match?
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

So My Thoughts on the whole Owens Situation (No Roleplay Here Please) Empty Re: So My Thoughts on the whole Owens Situation (No Roleplay Here Please)

Post by tommydurant89 Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:35 pm

Me and Jester have plans
tommydurant89
tommydurant89

Back to top Go down

So My Thoughts on the whole Owens Situation (No Roleplay Here Please) Empty Re: So My Thoughts on the whole Owens Situation (No Roleplay Here Please)

Post by Finn Balor Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:36 pm

My Idea would that 3K fights as like shane or somebody against my same 3 guys from the nWo in a guantlet match with Shane maxed out....if he beats Savage or Cesaro they are out of the nwo and if he finally beats me Owens is fired...
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by tommydurant89 Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:38 pm

You can't fire owens because what happens if somebody else wants to be him
tommydurant89
tommydurant89

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:39 pm

EXACTLY
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by tommydurant89 Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:41 pm

Maybe suspend or something
tommydurant89
tommydurant89

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:43 pm

I mean I guess we can do the whole fight for Hell in a Cell. Make the stipulation hyped up the ass am I right?
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by tommydurant89 Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:44 pm

Yh who will You face at HIAC
tommydurant89
tommydurant89

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfsFTW Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:46 pm

Tonight if I dont win the ic title im gonna leave the nwo just for storyline reasons then maybe I can have a rivalry with savage
wolfsFTW
wolfsFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:48 pm

I will announce my intentions on Raw...
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jbeats Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:08 pm

I could always take u on aj
Jbeats
Jbeats

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:03 pm

Im probably going to fight Edge before hell in a cell and do the Owens vs Mcmahon match for hell in a cell. I will explain on the next raw
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down