3K5 Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NWO vs. Authority Chamber Match @ Battleground

3 posters

Go down

NWO vs. Authority Chamber Match @ Battleground Empty NWO vs. Authority Chamber Match @ Battleground

Post by Finn Balor Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:49 pm

In four weeks at Battleground....we will officially put a end to the authority when we will eliminate each man from one by one.....This is just the start of this revolution...once we put you scumbags away....nobody will stop us....the NWO...ALWAYS....WINS!!
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

NWO vs. Authority Chamber Match @ Battleground Empty Re: NWO vs. Authority Chamber Match @ Battleground

Post by Jbeats Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:56 pm

It's time we figure out who's the top dogs and who will be crying home like little bitches
Jbeats
Jbeats

Back to top Go down

NWO vs. Authority Chamber Match @ Battleground Empty Re: NWO vs. Authority Chamber Match @ Battleground

Post by wolfsFTW Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:57 pm

After battleground... the NWO will be ruling the wwe
wolfsFTW
wolfsFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by Jbeats Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:41 pm

Do us proud guys win or loose we will always be brothers
Jbeats
Jbeats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jbeats Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:52 pm

For those of u who don't know I will be facing Lesnar at Battleground for the championship. With this there is a stipulation.. If I loose I'm out of NWO. I am ready to face my fate and if I loose I feel as if I don't deserve to walk amongst. Do me proud and win the chamber match as I will do u proud and bring back the title. Your my brothers and I will always support u all even if I loose
Jbeats
Jbeats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jbeats Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:42 pm

So who will be representing the authority in this match
Jbeats
Jbeats

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:52 pm

Jesse_b0596 wrote:So who will be representing the authority in this match
Me, Cesaro and Rollins will be in the chamber with you going for Brock's world title and The Rock defending his belt against HHH.
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jbeats Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:06 pm

I know but who will be in the chamber for the authority
Jbeats
Jbeats

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:11 pm

Jesse_b0596 wrote:I know but who will be in the chamber for the authority
Punk, Reigns and 1 other to be announced. Probably Rey or Christian
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down