3K5 Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No More Playing Games

2 posters

Go down

No More Playing Games  Empty No More Playing Games

Post by mrmattspace Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:18 pm

I HAD JOHN CENA BEAT LAST MONDAY ON RAW WHEN I HIT HIM WITH MY SIG, THAT WAS A 3 COUNT BUT APPARENTLY WE HAVE SOME CHEAP REFEREES, I AM BETTER THAN YOU CENA AND I KNOW IT, SO HERE'S THE DEAL AT PAYBACK WE WILL FINALLY SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL, NO EXCUSES, NO REMATCHES, NO SECOND CHANCES, AND NO OUT OF TOUCH OLD MAN TO CALL THE SHOTS, I WANT TO FACE YOU IN A TABLES MATCH, NO CONTROVERSY THERE, WHOEVER GOES THROUGH THE TABLE FIRST LOSES. Sounds fair and cena I'm not taking no for an answer so vince BOOK IT unless you want me to beat you down so bad it would make what brock lesnar did to john cena at Summerslam in 2014 look like to babies in a fight, so vince book it or else and cena say no and let's just say, it would be a shame if you were too injured to defend the us title and had to be stripped of it. (Check Team Section, I am forming a faction)
mrmattspace
mrmattspace

Back to top Go down

No More Playing Games  Empty Re: No More Playing Games

Post by ThreeKFive Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:28 pm

Funny thing is KO you think you run this place. You really don't on Raw you will take on number 1 contender and undefeated Barron Corbin enjoy!
ThreeKFive
ThreeKFive
Admin

http://www.twitch.tv/threekfive

Back to top Go down

Post by mrmattspace Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:42 pm

Ohhhh nooooo I'm so scared to fight someone that wasn't even tough enough for football, well after I beat that nobody I'm gonna go on and put john cena through a table at payback or who knows maybe I'll take corbin's spot, or I'll beat up some out of touch old man who doesn't know a real wrestler when he sees one
mrmattspace
mrmattspace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum