3K5 Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREAKING NEWS!. Finn Balor assaulted arriving for Payback

5 posters

Go down

BREAKING NEWS!. Finn Balor assaulted arriving for Payback Empty BREAKING NEWS!. Finn Balor assaulted arriving for Payback

Post by Finn Balor Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:16 pm

Breaking news out of Chicago the site of Payback. Finn Balor was taken by ambulance to the University of Chicago Medical Center after being assaulted when arriving at the Chicago International Airport. Finn Balor is said to have suffered fracture in his left arm as a result of a car door and is expected to be out 2-3 weeks. More details to come from this story.

BREAKING NEWS!. Finn Balor assaulted arriving for Payback Screen-Shot-2015-07-07-at-13.55.30
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS!. Finn Balor assaulted arriving for Payback Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS!. Finn Balor assaulted arriving for Payback

Post by HurrDurrSoda Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:20 pm

Jeez. That sure is a shame. Huh, Balor?
HurrDurrSoda
HurrDurrSoda

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS!. Finn Balor assaulted arriving for Payback Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS!. Finn Balor assaulted arriving for Payback

Post by dallas_baseball Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:30 pm

Thank God I don't have see him for 2-3 weeks blessed
dallas_baseball
dallas_baseball

Back to top Go down

Post by Jbeats Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:14 pm

Sucks for Finn the question is who attacked him?
Jbeats
Jbeats

Back to top Go down

Post by dallas_baseball Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:15 pm

No one knows you gotta look at the camera in the back
dallas_baseball
dallas_baseball

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfsFTW Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:26 pm

Hahahaha that's another superstar out of the way!!!
wolfsFTW
wolfsFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:19 pm

UPDATE: Finn Balor has released a statement before Payback about details regarding the attack.

"Hey everybody. I just wanted to let you all know I am currently recuperating in the Chicago hospital and I should be released soon. As far as the attack goes, I am currently working with the authorities to provide all the legal evidence to prove who I already know is guilty. The only piece of evidence that I can publicly say right now is that I was getting out of a rented red suv. I have more evidence that  will be shown tomorrow on Raw."

Last edited by Ajduelest on Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:49 pm

(Day After Payback)

We have new evidence coming out of the Balor incident. Reports are Seth Rollins was spotted arriving at the Chicago airport around the time of the assault. Tomorrow on Raw, Seth Rollins will be questioned live inside the ring.

BREAKING NEWS!. Finn Balor assaulted arriving for Payback Tumblr_n075z9xCaO1r192lqo5_1280

Last edited by Ajduelest on Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by HurrDurrSoda Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:51 pm

Oh c'mooooon Balor! This is hardly proof of anything.
HurrDurrSoda
HurrDurrSoda

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:54 pm

Balor on twitter: "So it looks like a little somebody was caught red handed....lets see if Rollins is stupid enough to open his mouth some more on Raw" #Guilty #RollinsFearsBalor
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by HurrDurrSoda Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:05 pm

@WWERollins
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Balor you need to stop being so nosy before.. before you. Before I... Just, just STAY out of my business.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HurrDurrSoda
HurrDurrSoda

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:10 pm

@WWEBalor
Or What Seth?..........I'm not scared of a guy who ran during his whole title reign.

Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jbeats Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:11 pm

I dun't know rollins it does look very coincadental for not saying it was or wasnt it just looks pretty bad
Jbeats
Jbeats

Back to top Go down

Post by HurrDurrSoda Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:13 pm

@WWERollins

That's it Balor! If you get anywhere near me at Raw! I'm going to have a team of security on you! Got it? Just stay AWAY from me.

HurrDurrSoda
HurrDurrSoda

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:15 pm

@WWEBalor

Oh don't worry about me Seth...just worry about answering to a few officers questions on Raw... lol!

(ps heres ur match if u want to rewatch it: https://www.twitch.tv/raw_is_3k5/v/57280585 match starts at 1:11:34)
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by dallas_baseball Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:10 pm

*music hits walks out to the to the ring* hmm if you ask me , me and my CREATURES believe it was Seth who took out Finn because he's scared of him so he wanted to take him out
dallas_baseball
dallas_baseball

Back to top Go down

Post by HurrDurrSoda Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:21 pm

@WWERollins

Yeah? Well you and your CREATURES are WRONG. #InnocentRollins #BalorLied

HurrDurrSoda
HurrDurrSoda

Back to top Go down

Post by dallas_baseball Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:30 pm

@WWEJEFFHARDY

then why was you getting mad at the officer who was asking you questions huh. Is it because you're SCARED OF BALOR
dallas_baseball
dallas_baseball

Back to top Go down

Post by HurrDurrSoda Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:42 pm

@WWERollins

No! No! No! NO! I am NOT scared of Balor!

HurrDurrSoda
HurrDurrSoda

Back to top Go down

Post by dallas_baseball Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:45 pm

@WWEJEFFHARDY

then why was balor taken out a day before his match with you. FACE IT SETH YOURE SCARED OF BALOR FACE IT
dallas_baseball
dallas_baseball

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum