3K5 Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Rules Contract Signing on Smackdown

3 posters

Go down

Extreme Rules Contract Signing on Smackdown Empty Extreme Rules Contract Signing on Smackdown

Post by Finn Balor Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:24 pm

Smackdown starts with Michael Cole in the ring for the Extreme Rules Contract signing. Above is the Steel Cage.

Michael Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen this Sunday at Extreme Rules, these two men will compete in a Steel Cage match for the WWE World Heavyweight championship. So let's introduce these two men. First please welcome the challenger...Finn Balor..

Michael Cole: And Now Ladies and Gentlemen...please welcome the reigning and defending WWE World Heavyweight Champion...Roman Reigns.

Michael Cole: Finn I will start things off first....do you have any comments before signing your contract for the biggest match of your WWE career this Sunday at Extreme Rules.

Finn Balor: You know Cole this isn't about you....this is about one thing only....and that is shutting up Roman Reigns once and for all and making a fool out of Roman this Sunday at Extreme Rules.
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Extreme Rules Contract Signing on Smackdown Empty Re: Extreme Rules Contract Signing on Smackdown

Post by dallas_baseball Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:31 pm

Roman Reigns: i'ma beat every little bit of hell out of you. To the point you can't stand anymore. Michael Cole is there ever the time you shut the hell up and you also ask dumb ass question.
dallas_baseball
dallas_baseball

Back to top Go down

Extreme Rules Contract Signing on Smackdown Empty Re: Extreme Rules Contract Signing on Smackdown

Post by Finn Balor Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:33 pm

Finn Balor: Do you really think you have what it takes Roman......because I know deep down you are scared.....you are scared of the other side of me that you haven't faced yet....the Finn Balor you faced two weeks ago is not the same Balor that will be at Extreme Rules.....the Balor that is coming this Sunday is a merciless beast that will do anything and everything to make sure it kills you....
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by dallas_baseball Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:36 pm

Roman reigns: Finn you haven't seen what inside of me deep down inside after all these weeks of you and your bullet club memebers attacking me week after week all that did is made me hungry and nasty. TOMORROW OR TONIGHT YOUR NOT GETTING THE SAME ROMAN REIGNS YOU'RE GETTING THE DOG. THE HOUND OF JUSTICE. I hope you're ready
dallas_baseball
dallas_baseball

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:39 pm

Finn Balor: You know what Roman......you got to the top because of Vince picking you to be the face of this company...but what will you do WHEN you lose....you can't go crawling back to Vince anymore....you are all alone Roman...and I know that that reality hasn't gotten sunk into that thick skull of yours yet.....but I want you to think of that Roman....what will you do when everything is taken away from you?
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by dallas_baseball Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:42 pm

Hound of justice: all I see and hear is you crying for mercy but that's not going to happen you woke up the Demon within reigns now you gotta deal with me at Extreme rules idc what I have to do to retain this title. If I have to break you off piece by piece in that cage that's exactly what i'ma do.
dallas_baseball
dallas_baseball

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:44 pm

Finn Balor: I am not scared of you Roman...because if anything you are not a hound....you are nothing but a pathetic little wiener dog.......and after i'm done with you they will have to call me Michael Vick....because I'm going to beat you like a bitch!
!
*Finn Balor signs the contract and pushes the pen in. Finn Balor then chucks the contract at Roman's face*
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by dallas_baseball Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:48 pm

Roman Reigns: you said your going beat me like a bitch huh that's not going happened you know why I'm not going let you breathe i'ma real life going hurt you, I'm going break you, I'm going bust you wide open and I'm going to take that spot untill you give up.

*signs contract............. Spears Michael cole*
dallas_baseball
dallas_baseball

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:49 pm

*Stares down Roman Reigns to end the segment*
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by dallas_baseball Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:50 pm

*laughs at Finn Balor.......* I'll see you in the cage
dallas_baseball
dallas_baseball

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfsFTW Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:40 pm

(Ooooooooh that was actually really good, well done guys)
wolfsFTW
wolfsFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by dallas_baseball Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:41 pm

(Thanks)
dallas_baseball
dallas_baseball

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:41 pm

(Thanks I think this was our best promo we have done this feud Very Happy)
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down