3K5 Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Extreme Rules Promo Thread

+3
wolfsFTW
Jesterdude
ThreeKFive
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Official Extreme Rules Promo Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Extreme Rules Promo Thread

Post by ThreeKFive Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:39 pm

Tonight the WWE will never be the same
ThreeKFive
ThreeKFive
Admin

http://www.twitch.tv/threekfive

Back to top Go down

Official Extreme Rules Promo Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Extreme Rules Promo Thread

Post by tommydurant89 Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:48 pm

(I will be out at 10pm UK time which is 5 est so if u start then, I will only miss a bit)
tommydurant89
tommydurant89

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfsFTW Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:58 pm

(this is gonna be the starting scene for extreme rules)

*Tonight is the night where people put their body's on the line, tonight is the night where people will risk their life's. Tonight the 3k5 universe goes EXTREME. Tonight a people's championship will clash with a beast. A texas rattlesnake will go one on one with the king of kings.
A Swiss superman will go against the leader of the cenation like we have never seen him before. And finally.... a demon awakes when the demon, finn balor goes one on one with the hound of justice Roman reigns in a steel cage match. This is EXTREME RULES *fireworks go off and show starts*

wolfsFTW
wolfsFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by Jbeats Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:59 pm

Tonight I make my long awaited début where I will not only KO Kevin owens but I will show I am am the most dominate superstar on the roaster. This Herr is Sheamus 5:15 and I will woop you ars
Jbeats
Jbeats

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:47 pm

We have already gained 2 championships tonight....tonight....the demon will takeover and become the king....
Official Extreme Rules Promo Thread - Page 2 Balor_13

#FUTUREWORLDCHAMP #BALORWILLRISE
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2