3K5 Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How would you book Wrestlemania 32?

3 posters

Go down

How would you book Wrestlemania 32? Empty How would you book Wrestlemania 32?

Post by Finn Balor Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:41 pm

With Wrestlemania season coming around, I think we should share our ideas for how we would book the Wrestlemania card. Here's mine. People in green are the ones going over:

Main Event: Undertaker vs. Sting (We all want this to happen Razz)

Match 2: WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Brock Lesnar w/ Paul Heyman (c) vs. John Cena. (Cena would win the Royal Rumble and go on to tie flairs record at mania. Lesnar would win the title from sheamus at the rumble)

Match 3: Triple H. vs. The Rock. (With Rollins out injured this is kind of the only option now for a HHH match....)

Match 4: Goldberg vs. Roman Reigns. (Doubtful but would be a epic match for Mania)

Match 5: Intercontinental Championship: Kevin Owens (c) vs. Sami Zayn (Zayn is coming back soon, so would kinda be a cool feel good moment for Zayn to win the title at mania)

Match 6: US Championship: Alberto Del Rio (c) w/ Zeb Colter vs. Daniel Bryan (If Bryan is medically cleared to wrestle by Mania)

Match 7: Tag Team Championship: The New Day (c) vs. The Vaudevillans (Would be cool to see a match between both tag champs)

Match 8: Stephanie Mcmahon vs. Ronda Rousey. (A match simply to bring in the UFC audience.)
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

How would you book Wrestlemania 32? Empty Re: How would you book Wrestlemania 32?

Post by Louisville_11_0 Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:40 pm

Since Rollins is now out of the picture for a while, my idea match card for WrestleMania 32 would be this: (people in red are the winners)

Pre-show:

1. Nxt Title: Balor vs Joe vs Itami vs Crews

Match Card:

1. Andre the giant battle royal. Winner: Mark Henry or Kane

2. Ic title match up: Owens vs Zayn

3. Us title match up: Ziggler vs Bryan vs Del rio vs Ambrose vs Cesaro vs Jericho

4. Divas title match: Charlotte vs Sasha Banks

5. HHH vs Rock

6. Undertaker vs John Cena

7. Tag Team Titles: New Day vs Dudleys vs Hardy Boyz

8. WWE Title: Brock vs Roman Vs vs ?

- i put the hardys on here because their contracts with tna expire around mania season
Louisville_11_0
Louisville_11_0

Back to top Go down

How would you book Wrestlemania 32? Empty Re: How would you book Wrestlemania 32?

Post by reganater Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:14 pm

I don't understand is this how I would book it? or how I think it will be booked?
reganater
reganater

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:59 pm

how you would realistically book Wrestlemania 32
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by reganater Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:31 pm

Not trying to be mean but how is taker v sting a realistic match? Not saying it is impossible but I doubt it
reganater
reganater

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:43 am

I mean it's kinda the match the universe wants so they could book it if Sting is healthy,
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down