3K5 Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kevin Owens vs. Rollins Promos

2 posters

Go down

Kevin Owens vs. Rollins Promos Empty Kevin Owens vs. Rollins Promos

Post by Finn Balor Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:50 pm

This Sunday I will send a message to everybody......Seth Rollins has no idea about the beast he's about to face.......or should I say...Tyler black.....
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Kevin Owens vs. Rollins Promos Empty Kevin Owens? Steen?? Doesnt matter either way

Post by GamingExp3rt Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:00 pm

Kevin Steen Kevin Steen There a reason that I am better than you and there a reason that I made it here before you I made this company better what have you done made the canteen have to work harder???? I make everyone be on notice and everyone knows that I will eventually rule this place and I will make it my own and it start with you owens you are not going to beat me I am SETH ROLLINS!!!! and I am going to beat you at summerslam!! no matter if you like it or not and no matter if you wife and two little kids are in the crowd they are gonna watch me destroy you and that is not a threat that is a promise!!!!!
GamingExp3rt
GamingExp3rt

Back to top Go down

Kevin Owens vs. Rollins Promos Empty Re: Kevin Owens vs. Rollins Promos

Post by Finn Balor Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:05 pm

Seth you've only made it so far in this company because you have people holding your hand for you....and the fact in the matter is that back in Ring Of Honor I was a hell of a lot better than you would ever be....every damn night I show everybody who's watching that I am the real deal!....And just like many of my other victims......you are not going to make it out of Summerslam in one piece......
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by GamingExp3rt Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:13 pm

I think you forget who you are Owens you forget that I am Seth Rollins I have done everything you have and but better and sooner You Won the NXT title I was the First Nxt Champion You Beat John Cena I put Brock Lesnar And Roman Reigns Down in one night ohh hey at least I can say I haven't been pinned by a twat in some body paint btw how did it feel getting double foot stomped?? just remember you will be getting a curbstomp at summerslam and don't worry Owens I will make you go back to using Steen and back in ROH should of stayed down there and I know you are going to be Back in ROH because you are not going to want to show your face in this company ever again and how is your Kids suppose to look up to a man that cant even earn for his family huh????? your family is gonna be homeless after this match and your gonna need some good health insurance
GamingExp3rt
GamingExp3rt

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:20 pm

Seth if there's anything that's guaranteed for summerslam....it's that I'm going to powerbomb your ass through a ladder.....and don't you dare talk about my family like that....after you cheated on your girlfriend for some gold digger in NXT.....you are disgraceful and sick in the head Colby..... Its going to be such a pleasure when I beat some sense into you....since I can't change a child into a man.....
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by GamingExp3rt Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:33 pm

Ohh Im so sorry Steen I really don't care if you think she is a gold digger I would say that your are Punching Above your weight when it comes to your wife but that is a really hard thing to do isn't it Steen and I gonna prove Jim Cornette Right and Im gonna make your wrestle in front of 10 people like virgil and signing as much as what virgil does and your gonna be the virgil of the reality era and I am the HBK of the Reality Era And I don't wanna have to do this Steen but you have forced my hand and you will be getting pedigree through a table will your loving wife watches but hey she doesn't wanna loser does she?? she WILL Divorce You and Don't worry she will be fine with me and don't worry your pretty fat head about if your wife will be fine your kids and wife will be better off with me and hey just remember they will all be Lopez Now
GamingExp3rt
GamingExp3rt

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:37 pm

You are a real peice of shit Colby.....you are in no mind to be talking about my wife about you cheated on your fiance doing.....less appropriate things..... You are a scared man Colby....and I know you are trying to play mind games on me....but the fact in the matter is that a puny ANT like you doesn't even phase me.....Tonight I am going to show everybody why you are nothing but a bitch....
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by GamingExp3rt Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:41 pm

Im in no position???? your right but tonight when I beat you I will be with My Wife not yours Around my arm and my Kids all around me what a loving father I will be to them steen....
GamingExp3rt
GamingExp3rt

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:01 pm

Despite you winning tonight....unlike your wife.....my wife is actually smart enough to stick with a real man....unlike somebody who doesn't want to stay loyal to their own girlfriend.....Seth you really don't belong in this company....you belong working at a street corner.....just like the type of girls you hang around with....this isn't over Seth......until I shut you damn mouth!
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by GamingExp3rt Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:10 pm

Woah Woah Woah I took you down and I mean down how long you gonna be out for owens 3? 4? 5 months??? well hell however long your gonna be out for I don't care anytime anywhere infact how about night of champions Tables Match huh and I can finish your career once and for all and i cant take anything that has ever meant anything to you and this isn't gonna be the fairytale ending for you at night of champions it will be the same as Summerslam Your Winner SEEEETTTTTTTHHHHHHH RRRRRRROOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLIIIINNNNSSSSS and there aint nothing you can do about it
GamingExp3rt
GamingExp3rt

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:13 pm

You want to fight with a real man Rollins?......this time things will be different......this time I will put you through a table......and will prove that you are nothing that you used to be....you don't belong in this company.....you belong working in the indy's again.......because there isn't one fan in this company that wants to see a pathetic piece of shit like you in this ring....I will fight you at Night Of Champions....only this time don't be too much of a bitch to hit me....
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum