The Feud Of The Icon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Feud Of The Icon

Post by Deadscar2099 on Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:23 pm

Everyone will fall to the baseball bat of The Icon.
avatar
Deadscar2099

Posts : 140
Join date : 2015-08-16
Location : Somewhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Feud Of The Icon

Post by Deadscar2099 on Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:42 pm

Nobody replies. Ok that means you are scared.
avatar
Deadscar2099

Posts : 140
Join date : 2015-08-16
Location : Somewhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Feud Of The Icon

Post by HurrDurrSoda on Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:03 pm

You think i'm scared?
avatar
HurrDurrSoda

Posts : 108
Join date : 2015-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Feud Of The Icon

Post by Ajduelest on Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:05 pm

Gm of raw and smackdown: If HHH does make the finals for the tournament, I suggest a tables match between Rollins and Sting for Extreme Rules. If not you will face HHH in a no holds barred match for Extreme Rules.
avatar
Ajduelest

Posts : 707
Join date : 2015-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Feud Of The Icon

Post by HurrDurrSoda on Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:17 pm

I'm in.
But I don't want to win by putting Sting through a table, I want humiliate him by pinning his shoulders to the mat.
avatar
HurrDurrSoda

Posts : 108
Join date : 2015-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Feud Of The Icon

Post by Ajduelest on Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:27 pm

HurrDurrSoda wrote:I'm in.
But I don't want to win by putting Sting through a table, I want humiliate him by pinning his shoulders to the mat.
GM of Raw and Smackdown: OK then you two will compete in rematch from Night of Champions in a No Holds Barred match, Either way you better prepare yourself for a war Mr. Rollins (i will discusss this with 3k btw).
avatar
Ajduelest

Posts : 707
Join date : 2015-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Feud Of The Icon

Post by HurrDurrSoda on Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:47 pm

Ajduelest wrote:
HurrDurrSoda wrote:I'm in.
But I don't want to win by putting Sting through a table, I want humiliate him by pinning his shoulders to the mat.
GM of Raw and Smackdown: OK then you two will compete in rematch from Night of Champions in a No Holds Barred match, Either way you better prepare yourself for a  war Mr. Rollins  (i will discusss this with 3k btw).
(This is for Extreme Rules? Yeah?)
avatar
HurrDurrSoda

Posts : 108
Join date : 2015-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Feud Of The Icon

Post by Ajduelest on Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:54 pm

HurrDurrSoda wrote:
Ajduelest wrote:
HurrDurrSoda wrote:I'm in.
But I don't want to win by putting Sting through a table, I want humiliate him by pinning his shoulders to the mat.
GM of Raw and Smackdown: OK then you two will compete in rematch from Night of Champions in a No Holds Barred match, Either way you better prepare yourself for a  war Mr. Rollins  (i will discusss this with 3k btw).
(This is for Extreme Rules? Yeah?)
(yessir you got a match likely on the card)
avatar
Ajduelest

Posts : 707
Join date : 2015-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Feud Of The Icon

Post by Jesterdude on Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:03 pm

(just to confirm, if i make it to the finals seth will fight sting but if i dont make it will I fight seth?)
avatar
Jesterdude
Admin

Posts : 116
Join date : 2015-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Feud Of The Icon

Post by Ajduelest on Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:10 pm

(no if you make it to the finals you face the winner of balor vs owens but if you don't make it you fight rollins)
avatar
Ajduelest

Posts : 707
Join date : 2015-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Feud Of The Icon

Post by Deadscar2099 on Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:20 am

(But what does that mean for me?)
avatar
Deadscar2099

Posts : 140
Join date : 2015-08-16
Location : Somewhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Feud Of The Icon

Post by HurrDurrSoda on Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:08 am

Deadscar2099 wrote:(But what does that mean for me?)
(You'll probably end up somewhere else on the card)
avatar
HurrDurrSoda

Posts : 108
Join date : 2015-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Feud Of The Icon

Post by Deadscar2099 on Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:24 am

(I had an idea for another open challenge,ThreeK said he will think about it)
avatar
Deadscar2099

Posts : 140
Join date : 2015-08-16
Location : Somewhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Feud Of The Icon

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum