3K5 Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Stipulation Is.....

2 posters

Go down

My Stipulation Is..... Empty My Stipulation Is.....

Post by mrmattspace Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:02 pm

Last week on raw I pinned the world champ triple h in the center of the ring and I earned a us title match against superman himself john cena and thanks to the commisoner I am allowed to pick the stipulation, not that I need it. John cena says he's the real champ but he's no prize fighter, I am and next Monday on raw I will beat john cena but you are all probably wondering, "Almighty KO, what stipulation do you pick" well I'll tell you, I'm not the only one that hates john cena and for my match next week I will have....... THE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION, THE HEARTBREAK KID SHAWN MICHAELS IN MY CORNER and john cena will not be allowed to have anyone in his corner and if anyone shows up in his corner, cena forfeits the us to me. Oh yeah and cena best of luck next week (sarcasm) *mic drop*
mrmattspace
mrmattspace

Back to top Go down

My Stipulation Is..... Empty Re: My Stipulation Is.....

Post by Jbeats Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:27 pm

Cena I beat you easily 1 2 3 You were out cold and shouldnt have won the match, but thats okay because next week on raw theres no chance in hell your going to win and retain the US champion. And if you not down with that I got two worlds for ya SUCK IT
Jbeats
Jbeats

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum