3K5 Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tonight Is the Night(Cena)

2 posters

Go down

Tonight Is the Night(Cena) Empty Tonight Is the Night(Cena)

Post by KoolKenzi Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:10 pm

Tonight is the night I show everybody why I am the face that runs the place! I will go into that triple threat a man fighting for his legacy cause I not stop till that U.S Title is in my hands. I respect both of my opponents tonight without a doubt but they are just gonna have to realise that I'm coming out the better man and your NEW United States Champion!!!!!
KoolKenzi
KoolKenzi

Back to top Go down

Tonight Is the Night(Cena) Empty Re: Tonight Is the Night(Cena)

Post by mrmattspace Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:09 pm

I was screwed in that match I had the title won but chris jericho pulled me down and threw me out of the ring and proceeded to watch you win, cena you do not deserve that title, so if you really are a true champion you'll agree to this, tommorow on raw you will defend the title against chris jericho and the winner will face me at payback for the us title so we can settle this once and for all. But if your not a true champ than I understand why you would be scared.
mrmattspace
mrmattspace

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolKenzi Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:21 pm

Why wouldn't it be you vs Jericho and winner faces me at Payback? I'm the champ so I'm making the rules around here when it comes to the u.s title.
KoolKenzi
KoolKenzi

Back to top Go down

Post by mrmattspace Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:24 pm

That's where your wrong, jericho has a rematch clause and since you should easily win wouldn't you love to beat me 1 on 1 and shut me up once and for all, but don't worry I understand if you don't think you can beat me 1 on 1, I mean who would want to face me.
mrmattspace
mrmattspace

Back to top Go down

Post by mrmattspace Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:24 pm

(Also check your private messages)
mrmattspace
mrmattspace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down