Battleground

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Battleground

Post by HurrDurrSoda on Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:32 pm

Yeah The Authority is gone and NWO is taking over.
But I won one the most dangerous matches in this business! Where is my credit!?
I also won it against the legendary JBL, and i'm undefeated!
WHERE IS MY CREDIT?!
Just keep your eyes open everyone, today is not only the day The Authority was DISBANDED.
Today.... IS A NEW DAY!
avatar
HurrDurrSoda

Posts : 108
Join date : 2015-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battleground

Post by tommydurant89 on Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:34 pm

I had faith in you. It was a TLC and you are a high flyer. You should've won and you did. You don't get credit on preshow. Since when have you seen R Truth get credit for beating BNB on preshow irl
avatar
tommydurant89

Posts : 190
Join date : 2015-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battleground

Post by HurrDurrSoda on Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:43 pm

The New Day is better than nWo could ever DREAM to be!
We have positive attitudes.
Positive attitudes are the key to NEVER failing!
Owens can't say the same because after all he was the only nWo who didn't eliminate anyone AND the only nWo to get eliminated!
Yet he takes all the credit! Why?
Because he doesn't have a positive attitude!

Today is a New Day!
avatar
HurrDurrSoda

Posts : 108
Join date : 2015-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battleground

Post by Ajduelest on Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:30 pm

HurrDurrSoda wrote:The New Day is better than nWo could ever DREAM to be!
We have positive attitudes.
Positive attitudes are the key to NEVER failing!
Owens can't say the same because after all he was the only nWo who didn't eliminate anyone AND the only nWo to get eliminated!
Yet he takes all the credit! Why?
Because he doesn't have a positive attitude!

Today is a New Day!
Kevin Owens: I don't take any credit...my boys did a amazing job and I thank them for everything they have done ..without them the nWo wouldn't be here today....Edge on the other hand was a LOSER for weeks and deserved his punishment....As for you Kofi you could never become as big as us.....we have the most dominant stable in the history of this company...and there is nothing you punks can do to stop us!!
avatar
Ajduelest

Posts : 707
Join date : 2015-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battleground

Post by HurrDurrSoda on Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:57 pm

You thank them for everything and care about them? I have a hard time believing that since you replace a member every week or so!
We're punks? Hah don't make me laugh! I don't remember the last time i've jumped someone or tried to take over the entire company!
The nWo is going to have a rude awakening.
Because now? IT'S A NEW DAY
avatar
HurrDurrSoda

Posts : 108
Join date : 2015-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battleground

Post by Ajduelest on Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:01 pm

HurrDurrSoda wrote:You thank them for everything and care about them? I have a hard time believing that since you replace a member every week or so!
We're punks? Hah don't make me laugh! I don't remember the last time i've jumped someone or tried to take over the entire company!
The nWo is going to have a rude awakening.
Because now? IT'S A NEW DAY
Eric Bischoff: We replace who we feel aren't loyal enough to be in our group. The guys who do stick around me and Kevin have their back no matter what happens...Edge broke the straw on the camels back when he cost Undertaker the us title..... As for jumping people it's calling MAKING A MARK....something you know nothing about Kofi.....since you haven't been relevant since 2010....
avatar
Ajduelest

Posts : 707
Join date : 2015-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battleground

Post by Jbeats on Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:03 pm

I mad a mark when I jumped taker u did the same thing I did so u are no better than me
avatar
Jbeats

Posts : 298
Join date : 2015-07-21
Age : 21
Location : Wellsville NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battleground

Post by Ajduelest on Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:06 pm

Jesse_b0596 wrote:I mad a mark when I jumped taker u did the same thing I did so u are no better than me
But I am better than you Edge...shall I remind you that every nWo member won their match BESDIES YOU...that proves to me that you were the dumber and WEAKER LINK out of the group.....and you deserved a punishment for letting me and the group down on a big stage like that....I'm inviting you to our party tomorrow....just don't try to get thru the security...
avatar
Ajduelest

Posts : 707
Join date : 2015-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battleground

Post by Jbeats on Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:10 pm

I believe I heard u were the only one eliminated for neo and u didn't even eliminate someone before hand I guess since I'm gone your the weekest link now Owens
avatar
Jbeats

Posts : 298
Join date : 2015-07-21
Age : 21
Location : Wellsville NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battleground

Post by HurrDurrSoda on Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:26 pm

Eric Bischoff: We replace who we feel aren't loyal enough to be in our group. The guys who do stick around me and Kevin have their back no matter what happens...Edge broke the straw on the camels back when he cost Undertaker the us title..... As for jumping people it's calling MAKING A MARK....something you know nothing about Kofi.....since you haven't been relevant since 2010.... wrote:
You say that now.
I'll see you in two weeks when Cesaro is getting kicked and is in the same position Edge is now!
NEW! DAY ROCKS!
avatar
HurrDurrSoda

Posts : 108
Join date : 2015-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battleground

Post by tommydurant89 on Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:58 pm

Edge would beat you Owens. I say on raw. EDGE VS OWENS
avatar
tommydurant89

Posts : 190
Join date : 2015-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battleground

Post by Ajduelest on Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:29 pm

tommydurant89 wrote:Edge would beat you Owens. I say on raw. EDGE VS OWENS
Kevin Owens: I accept...I will prove that Edge is weak
avatar
Ajduelest

Posts : 707
Join date : 2015-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battleground

Post by Jbeats on Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:37 pm

Just bring it
avatar
Jbeats

Posts : 298
Join date : 2015-07-21
Age : 21
Location : Wellsville NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battleground

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum