3K5 Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message to Shawn Michaels

2 posters

Go down

Message to Shawn Michaels Empty Message to Shawn Michaels

Post by mrmattspace Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:57 pm

While I've been champ I've been ridiculed for being overconfident, cocky, but can you blame me. I've beaten every man put in front of me, bray wyatt, brock lesnar, the rock, everyone has been conquered, and now people think shawn michaels will beat me, give me a break. I don't care that he won the royal rumble, I've been the wwe champion for over a year, I've waited over 2 years to win this title and if you think I'm gonna lose it to some past his prime old man like shawn michaels then you are sadly mistaken, this is the Kevin owens show and at KOMANIA I am going to decimate shawn michaels and prove why I am the undisputed wwe heavyweight champion of the world *mic drop*
mrmattspace
mrmattspace

Back to top Go down

Message to Shawn Michaels Empty Re: Message to Shawn Michaels

Post by Jbeats Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:03 am

KOMania its called Wrestlemania fatso and last I checked I'm Mr. Wrestlemania I have done things in between these ropes that you can only dream about. There has been plenty of young superstars who thought they could take me out and do you want to know whats happend to each and everyone of them I took them out and burred them like the jobbers they are and all you're going to be is another name on the list
Jbeats
Jbeats

Back to top Go down

Post by mrmattspace Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:15 am

Really??? If your Mr. Wrestlemania then why do you have a losing record at wrestlemania, I've done more in 2 years then you've done in your whole career, you remember john cena, you tapped out to him at wrestlemania, you know what I did, I BEAT JOHN CENA IN MY DEBUT, PEOPLE CAN TALK ALL THEY WANT BUT THE FACT IS I'M THE WWE CHAMPION WHILE ALL OF THEM ARE JUST SPOKES ON THE WHEEL OF MY TITLE REIGN, I AM THE MOST DOMINANT CHAMPION IN GGE HISTORY AND I'LL PROVE IT ONCE AGAIN AFTER I BEAT MR. WRESTLEMANIA AT HIS OWN GAME, and you know what, people might as well start calling me Mr. KOMANIA, because I'm gonna do something you can't, I'm gonna steal the show and win *mic drop*
mrmattspace
mrmattspace

Back to top Go down

Post by Jbeats Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:23 am

Yeah I may have lost sometimes but at least I have won at Wrestlemania unlike you hows that lost to Ryder still holding up. When I lost I lost to future or champs and legend unlike you who for some reason a champ don't ask me how and you will never be in the conversations of legends like John Cena, Undertaker and your truly Shawn Michaels and if your not down with that myself and the whole wwe universe have two words for ya. SUCK IT!!!!!!!!
Jbeats
Jbeats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down