3K5 Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message to everyone in the 3k universe

3 posters

Go down

Message to everyone in the 3k universe  Empty Message to everyone in the 3k universe

Post by mrmattspace Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:54 pm

In case you didn't know this is The Kevin Owens Universe now I mean who beat john cena in their debut, oh yeah me, who puts on the best match night in and night out oh yeah me, I am the best wrestler in this universe and the best champion, I'm better than triple h and I'm definitely better than shawn michaels, and I'm better than cena because he's holding some pointless mid card title while I am THE wwe heavyweight champion of the world and there's not a person on planet earth who can stop me, I don't care who wins the 6 man elimination match because at money in the bank you will bow down to the king and if your not down with that well you see, than I have 2 words for you, suck it.
mrmattspace
mrmattspace

Back to top Go down

Message to everyone in the 3k universe  Empty Re: Message to everyone in the 3k universe

Post by Jesterdude Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:27 am

Easy there tiger, I think we got ourselves a good old fashioned case of gimmick infringement going on here. And if you can't even make an original name for yourself you won't be sticking around very long newbie.
Jesterdude
Jesterdude
Admin

Back to top Go down

Message to everyone in the 3k universe  Empty Re: Message to everyone in the 3k universe

Post by Jbeats Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:48 am

Definitely better than Shawn Michaels? Keven it seem your forgetting your place unlike you I am a First Round Draft Pick. Meaning I am better than everyone chosen after me that includes you, but why not test this theory next Main Even or Superstars I challenge to a Champion VS. Champion match no titles involved just a match to see yous the better man.
Jbeats
Jbeats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down