3K5 Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LIVE! (Promo intended for the opening of Smackdown)

2 posters

Go down

LIVE! (Promo intended for the opening of Smackdown) Empty LIVE! (Promo intended for the opening of Smackdown)

Post by Deadscar2099 Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:36 am

Welcome to Smackdown Live, WWE Universe! I am your general manager and I know you will love this show. We have reinvigorated Smackdown in more ways than one unlike *cough* Raw *cough* ECW *cough*. The arena, the roster, basically everything. Let me inform you what should you expect from Smackdown tonight. We kick off with a bang, an IC Title Ladder Match, between Seth Rollins of the NWO, Batista and last but not least, the champion and member of the Wyatt Family, Luke Harper. We will have a matches in between but the main treat is our 6-Man Elimination Match and its for the Number 1 contedership for the WWE Championship, which is held by Kevin Owens of the NWO. If that doesn't sound interesting enough, it involves the Great One, The Rock, The Beast, Brock Lesnar, The Underdog from The Underground, Sami Zayn, The Jamaican Sensation, Kofi Kingston, The Legend Killer, Randy Orton and the Leader of The Wyatt Family, Bray Wyatt. I will leave you people and let the show begin!!!
Deadscar2099
Deadscar2099

Back to top Go down

LIVE! (Promo intended for the opening of Smackdown) Empty Re: LIVE! (Promo intended for the opening of Smackdown)

Post by mrmattspace Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:31 pm

*Music Hits* (Read before #1 contender's match) Yes I know how bored you guys must have been but wait no longer, your new wwe champion is here and his name is KEVIN OWENS, and I have many people I must thank for this title victory, the first person is me, also I can't forget myself and last but not least I must thank the person standing in this ring, me. So apparently there is some #1 contender's match to determine who's gonna face me at money in the bank but I mean you guys shouldn't even bother watching it, I might as well be fighting someone from ecw because nobody stands a chance against me, I've beaten sami zayn more times than the amount of matches any of you people in this universe have even won, I pinned the rock to win this title so he might as well go back to Hollywood and be in some movie as bad as the Utah jazz, brock lesnar is just some overgrown guy who calls himself a beast even though he's just some lazy stupid idiot who sits on his couch most of the year, Kofi Kingston hasn't been relevant in years, the only legend randy orton has killed recently is his own, and last but not least some guy That thinks he's on duck dynasty. But enough about those guys because whoever wins this match better watch there back because you never know when I might decide to oh let's just say send a message. *mic drop* *music hits*
mrmattspace
mrmattspace

Back to top Go down