3K5 Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swiss Superman is back and better than ever

2 posters

Go down

Swiss Superman is back and better than ever Empty Swiss Superman is back and better than ever

Post by reganater Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:09 pm

So I have been out of commission since HBK beat me for MY IC TITLE. I NEver GOT my rematch, I don't know who has the belt or care but I WANT A title match. AND MR.3k5 if you can't get me an IC title or some match for a title, than give me a match. I am the best wrestler walking this earth, anyone who says otherwise will be taken for a swing, and won't stand up the same. I'll fight anyone at the next PPV, SO IF YOU are MAN ENOUGH TO FACE THE SWISS superman AT EXTREme RULES THAN STEP UP or get OUT OF MY WAY ON MY PATH TO GRAB THAT "BRASS RING"!
reganater
reganater

Back to top Go down

Swiss Superman is back and better than ever Empty Re: Swiss Superman is back and better than ever

Post by Jbeats Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:24 pm

Hey there Cesaro you looking for this (holds up ic title) When everything was reset i was able to get MY title back and if you want it your going to have to earn your way to get. And if your not down with that i got two words for ya.
Jbeats
Jbeats

Back to top Go down

Swiss Superman is back and better than ever Empty Re: Swiss Superman is back and better than ever

Post by reganater Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:34 pm

I've already earned it you stupid old redneck. Give me a rematch for my title I've beat you before and I will do it again. When I was the champ i gave you and others multiple title shots, so please return the favour and be a real fighting champion. They call you the heart break kid, but if you were to step foot in the ring with me I'd make you a broken old man
reganater
reganater

Back to top Go down

Post by Jbeats Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:46 pm

i only had one shot at your title also i already have a match for Extreme Rules but.... if i win there I accept your challenge at the next ppv. Lets make some magic for the third time. The score is one to one its time to break the tie.
Jbeats
Jbeats

Back to top Go down

Post by reganater Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:52 pm

You're on, and may the best man win!
reganater
reganater

Back to top Go down

Post by Jbeats Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:59 pm

(great now we need to get 3k on board and i have to win on saturday but im pretty sure ill win that)
Jbeats
Jbeats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down