3K5 Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling out the Sellout Seth Rollins

3 posters

Go down

Calling out the Sellout Seth Rollins Empty Calling out the Sellout Seth Rollins

Post by Finn Balor Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:59 pm

This is a callout to that little Sellout Seth Rollins. Lets do this at Payback tomorrow....unless you have to hide behind your grandpa Vinnie... lol!
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Calling out the Sellout Seth Rollins Empty Re: Calling out the Sellout Seth Rollins

Post by HurrDurrSoda Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:24 pm

Little Sellout? Hahaaa! are you even sure you're big enough to be a wrestler?
If you want to face the architect and become the most embarrassing superstar on the roster, You got your match!
(sorry I didnt get to this sooner, been really busy)
HurrDurrSoda
HurrDurrSoda

Back to top Go down

Calling out the Sellout Seth Rollins Empty Re: Calling out the Sellout Seth Rollins

Post by Finn Balor Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:46 pm

What have you even done this year Seth.....besides setting on the couch with that glass knee of yours.....maybe I will do the whole WWE universe a favor and shatter it again......because the less of you clowns the better....
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfsFTW Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:26 am

Rollins. I know you can beat him. I did it last week on smackdown. Good luck
wolfsFTW
wolfsFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:29 am

You see Seth , unlike you and the rest of the Vince McMahon kiss my ass club...I don't have to turn into a ass kissing bitch to become world champion....I will be would champion one day......and It will because I have self pride, dignity and morals unlike you Seth when you turned your back on Roman and Dean.....and deep down you know Roman still hates you for what you did to him.....if I was you I would keep a eye on Roman for now on....you never know when your allies could turn against you Wink
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfsFTW Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:52 am

First of all we don't kiss no ass. The authority are just superior to the rest of the roster. That's why 2 of us have already been world champ and I'm sure seth isn't too far behind. You know balor it's funny last time you had this confidence it was against me on smackdown for MY title. Can u remember the outcome balor?. YOU lost and your going to lose again to rollins at payback and HHH will lose to me. And that's the bottom line because stone cold said so.
wolfsFTW
wolfsFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:57 am

Steve you know that we still have a date with destiny.....even if you make it to Summerslam still holding that championship....you will have a huge target on your back....because I am making my intentions clear...once I beat Seth Rollins this Sunday at Payback....I will qualify myself for the 2016 Money In The Bank ladder match....So goodluck Steve....because you are going to need it to make it past Summerslam Wink
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfsFTW Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:30 am

Well I have an idea that maybe Vince could make happen. You have faced cesaro twice so how about you 2 have your third match. "A match for redemption" however if you want to be in the MITB match your going to have to win this time (thought that would be a good move since I'm heel and so is vince)
wolfsFTW
wolfsFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:21 am

We will see what Vince says. I will do whatever it takes to qualify for that money in the bank ladder match.
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down