3K5 Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking News Elimination Chamber!!!

3 posters

Go down

Breaking News Elimination Chamber!!! Empty Breaking News Elimination Chamber!!!

Post by ThreeKFive Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:52 pm

WWE has just announced this weekend what was a house show has officially become the Elimination Chamber PPV. All titles will be on the line including what will be a huge main event inside the chamber for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship! Are you ready?
ThreeKFive
ThreeKFive
Admin

http://www.twitch.tv/threekfive

Back to top Go down

Breaking News Elimination Chamber!!! Empty Re: Breaking News Elimination Chamber!!!

Post by Finn Balor Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:53 pm

OH SHIT when is this chamber ppv happening?
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Breaking News Elimination Chamber!!! Empty Re: Breaking News Elimination Chamber!!!

Post by ThreeKFive Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:54 pm

Smackdown will be used for Chamber qualifying matches and then the day after that Elimination Chamber will happen
ThreeKFive
ThreeKFive
Admin

http://www.twitch.tv/threekfive

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:54 pm

DAMN THATS HUGE
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Balor Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:38 pm

When will we know who our qualifying opponent is?
Finn Balor
Finn Balor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jbeats Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:43 pm

and when will smackdown be
Jbeats
Jbeats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jbeats Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:52 pm

For everyone who will listen I am done. I have been the nice guy for far too long and look to where it has gotten me. Ive been hurt broken and put through unspeakable pain. Ive watched as my best friend be destroyed right in front of me and when i try to defend him i only fail. This is the rebirth of Shawn Michaels. NO more mister nice guy i dont care about anyone anymore call me a fce or a heel i dont care but it is time for me to get serious about my carrer. If triple H can deal with that i will be happy but if he cant except it its the end of DX.
Jbeats
Jbeats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down